Monday, February 15, 2010

dong dong qiang

hmm I'm supposed to be having home-cooked dinner @ my popo's house now ;(


First time celebrating cny in s'pore, which is pretty fun, except that I thought it would be damn cool without all the huge s'pore crowds but ugh everywhere seems to be closed for cny -_-
Went hortpark with the immediate family today anyhow, and i saw two stranger girls (eh maybe around six yrs old) of different race, in pink, suddenly running to each other like best friends reunited or something. And then they hugged each other tightly, and one of them (k lets call her b1) wanted to KISS the other, but b2 said,"EE WHY YOU KISS MEEEEE!?" before breaking(?) the embrace and running away, in the direction she came from -_-

Then they chased each other around LOLOL
Quite cute, because b1 was chasing b2, then they switched roles when b1 have not even caught b2, like HUH!?
Then they came and sat beside me for a bit, for some unknown reason (i like to think that i'm attractive enough) before running off.
O, and my mama/ papa told me that I liked to scare adults last time, like those ghostly stuff OMG damn creepy i tell u!

No comments:

Post a Comment