Friday, February 19, 2010

@ugly betty s1, ep3



Was so so sad @ sch today I pretty much didn't feel like talking to anyone.

I think I should do something about these weird, sad, negatively charged, unhappy thoughts!! They make me grow uglier both inside & out I promise ;(


Anyway walking back to the classroom, I saw (somebody from 4e4, forgot her name!?) and told her I dreamt of her last night (which was totally weird, god!) and she freaked out LOLOL so funny (and cute lah)!

(smile)

(smile)

eh I dreamt of you last night leh!

HUH?!!?!?!? HUH WHY I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU HOR!!!!!!!!!!!

(upon hearing i didn't do anything to you voodoo dolls crossed my mind HAHA)





Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty.



I realised that both series have a information media (Gossipgirl.com/ FashionTV): pretty cool right!

No comments:

Post a Comment