Sunday, March 14, 2010

the happy ending type

I have been sitting in front of the computer since morning, working on my english holiday homework (compo). I've already printed it out last night, but when I read through it, it felt like a obligated piece of work (done just for the sake of ticking the homework list) that you know makes you feel like 'o whatever' when you get it back. I think its one of the first few times I'm redoing my compo and it is not at all fun

Anyway on the brighter side, I feel like a character out the type of movies where I'm the clumsy bespectacled main lead (in this case, a romantic author who's trying to meet the deadline) So I guess (HEE HEE) I'm gna meet my prince charming like soooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
Probably in a few minutes because its supposed to be a movie what.

hmmmmmmm then am i supposed to play hard-to-please or be completely smitten with him? HAHAHAHAHA ah neeeeeeeways i just want my pretty pair of shoes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment