Friday, March 5, 2010

new hope

Came back from tuition late last night, and everyone @ home was spring-cleaned!!!! Had a new bed thing and wardrobe, which makes all my clothes look so appealing!! HAHA but still I have no idea what to wear on Sunday!

Anyway ziqi & i drank a carton of xuejie today, which is 4 times that of the canteen one! and junwei 'scolded' me for having 'too many best friends' which is not true (i don't even have a single one)! And, iantan was so happy when i told him i bought mamee for him i just wished you were there to share the joy! and mr loh pinned high hopes on us today hee hee.

oh and i think having a crush is damn fab cause other than having sth to look forward to, i can also distract myself from all things sad!

this concludes all things happy this week which i can think of:)

new things bring new hope, right?


p/s: I can't remember how many 'a's are there in zhixian's blog url, help?

No comments:

Post a Comment